Interested in mathematics, especially in differential geometry and function theory of several complex variables. My work centers around asymptotically symmetric spaces and their conformal infinities.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University
- 1-1 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, Japan
- Email: matsumoto (at) math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp
- Room 413, Bldg. B of Graduate School of Science
- Phone: +81 6-6850-5313
From Sep. 1, 2017 until Aug. 29, 2019, I'm away from Osaka and working as:
- May 13, 2018 — A preprint entitled “A construction of Poincaré-Einstein metrics of cohomogeneity one on the ball” is uploaded on arXiv. Pedersen's construction (1986) of Poincaré-Einstein metrics on the 4-ball with the Berger spheres at infinity is generalized to higher dimensions.
- Apr. 10, 2018 — I added a survey article on Einstein ACH metrics on arXiv. This is a contribution to the proceedings of the KSCV conference, in which I gave a talk in July 2016. Several open problems are discussed.
- Jan. 16, 2018 — Taiji Marugame kindly pointed out some misprints and computational errors in my thesis. (They are all minor, and the main content of the thesis needs no modification.)
- Jan. 16, 2018 — We organized the workshop “Geometric Analysis in Geometry and Topology 2017” on December 19–22 last year (my “Foundations and developments of Poincaré-Einstein metrics” was a part of it). The notes offered by the lecturers are made public here.
- Jan. 9, 2018 — The notes prepared for the lecture “Foundations and developments of Poincaré-Einstein metrics”, which I gave in December last year in Tokyo, is now available.
- Sep. 1, 2017 — I arrived at Stanford University as a two-year visitor.
Courses in AY 2018
No teaching this year.
Future talks and visits
- Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA, USA)
- November 28, 2018
- Taipei Conference on Geometric Invariance and Partial Differential Equations
- Academia Sinica (Taipei, Taiwan)
- January 11–14, 2019