Email: matsumoto (at) math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp
Room 413, Bldg. B of Graduate School of Science
Office Hours (Winter 2016): Tuesday 14:00–15:00
- Nov. 15, 2016: The paper “Variation of total Q-prime curvature on CR manifolds” is accepted by Advances in Mathematics for publication.
- Oct. 28, 2016: I'll be visiting Stanford University for two years, starting from September next year. Great thanks to the people concerned, especially to the math department members of Osaka University.
- Aug. 10, 2016: The slides and related information (in Japanese) for the public lecture “Geometry of the Hyperbolic Plane” have been uploaded.
- May 10, 2016: The slides (in Japanese) for the talk yesterday at the department colloquium have been uploaded.
- Apr. 1, 2016: Arrived at Osaka University.
- Mar. 8, 2016: A preprint entitled “Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains” is uploaded to arXiv.
- 136127 Freshman Seminar in Mathematics 1D (Summer 2016, Thursdays 13:00–14:30)
- 137585 Linear Algebra B (Winter 2016, Wednesdays 13:00–14:30)
- 137573 Linear Algebra B (Winter 2016, Thursdays 8:50–10:20)
- 137839 Freshman Seminar in Mathematics 2D (Winter 2016, Thursdays 13:00–14:30)
Talks to deliver
- TBA. Geometry Seminar, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan (January 24, 2017)
- TBA. Special Session: Differential Geometry, The Third Pacific Rim Mathematical Association Congress, Oaxaca, Mexico (August 14–18, 2017)