Email: matsumoto (at) math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp
Room 413, Bldg. B of Graduate School of Science
Office Hours (Spring–Summer 2017): Tuesdays 10:30–11:30, Thursdays 15:00–16:00
- Nov. 15, 2016: The paper “Variation of total Q-prime curvature on CR manifolds” is accepted by Advances in Mathematics for publication.
- Oct. 28, 2016: I'll be visiting Stanford University for two years, starting from September next year. Great thanks to the people concerned, especially to the math department members of Osaka University.
- Aug. 10, 2016: The slides and related information (in Japanese) for the public lecture “Geometry of the Hyperbolic Plane” have been uploaded.
- May 10, 2016: The slides (in Japanese) for the talk yesterday at the department colloquium have been uploaded.
- Apr. 1, 2016: Arrived at Osaka University.
- 040545 Advanced Calculus, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Mondays 16:20–17:50)
- 040456 Basics of Geometry 1, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Tuesdays 14:40–16:10)
- 135735 Linear Algebra A (Spring–Summer 2017, Thursdays 13:00–14:30)
- 040387 Introduction to Geometry, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Fridays 13:00–14:30)
Talks to deliver
- On Sp(2)-invariant asymptotically complex hyperbolic Einstein metrics on the 8-ball. Geometric Complex Analysis Seminar, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (June 12, 2017)
- TBA. Differential Topology Seminar, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (Aug. 1, 2017)
- Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains. Special Session: Differential Geometry, The Third Pacific Rim Mathematical Association Congress, Oaxaca, Mexico (Aug. 14–18, 2017)
- TBA. Geometric Analysis in Geometry and Topology 2017, Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan (Dec. 19–22, 2017)