Email: matsumoto (at) math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp
Room 413, Bldg. B of Graduate School of Science
From Sep. 1, 2017 until Aug. 29, 2019, I'm away from Osaka and working as:
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Stanford University
450 Serra Mall Building 380, Stanford, CA 94305-2125, United States
Phone: +1 650-723-6763
- Jan. 16, 2018: Taiji Marugame kindly pointed out some misprints and computational errors in my thesis. (They are all minor, and the main content of the thesis needs no modification.)
- Jan. 16, 2018: We organized the workshop “Geometric Analysis in Geometry and Topology 2017” on December 19–22 last year (my “Foundations and developments of Poincaré-Einstein metrics” was a part of it). The notes offered by the lecturers are made public here.
- Jan. 9, 2018: The notes prepared for the lecture “Foundations and developments of Poincaré-Einstein metrics”, which I gave in December last year in Tokyo, is now available.
- Sep. 1, 2017: I arrived at Stanford University as a two-year visitor.
- Nov. 15, 2016: The paper “Variation of total Q-prime curvature on CR manifolds” is accepted by Advances in Mathematics for publication.
- Oct. 28, 2016: I'll be visiting Stanford University for two years, starting from September next year. Great thanks to the people concerned, especially to the math department members of Osaka University.
- Aug. 10, 2016: The slides and related information (in Japanese) for the public lecture “Geometry of the Hyperbolic Plane” have been uploaded.
- 040545 Advanced Calculus, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Mondays 16:20–17:50)
- 040456 Basics of Geometry 1, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Tuesdays 14:40–16:10)
- 135735 Linear Algebra A (Spring–Summer 2017, Thursdays 13:00–14:30)
- 040387 Introduction to Geometry, Problem Session (Spring–Summer 2017, Fridays 13:00–14:30)
Talks to deliver
- Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains. Geometry Seminar, Stanford University, Stanford, USA (Jan. 24, 2018)
- Deformation of Einstein metrics and $L^2$ cohomology on strictly pseudoconvex domains. Differential Geometry Seminar, University California, Riverside, Riverside, USA (Jan. 26, 2018)
- What is curvature—From the viewpoint of comparison theorems. Mathematics Café, Tokyo (Place TBD), Japan (February 25, 2018)
- TBA. Asymptotically Hyperbolic Manifolds, Banff International Research Station, Banff, Canada (May 14–18, 2018)