Algebraic Geometry 2000
Report (August 7, 2000)
Thanks to all participants and many other persons,
"Algebraic Geometry 2000, Azumino"
has been taken place successfully as below.
The organizing committee are really grateful to all these persons.
Interactions of Algebraic Geometry, Hodge Theory and
Logarithmic Geometry from the view point of Degenerations
- Izumigo Plaza Hotel Azumino
Oaza Maki 2230, Hotaka-machi, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
(in the Japan Alps)
Tel: +81-(0)263-83-5550, Fax: +81-(0)263-83-5359
- For the schedule with titles, click
- For the snapshots taken by Dr. Akira Ohbuchi and Dr. Takeshi Usa, click
This symposium is supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific
Researches, the Ministry of
Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan.
- Organizing Committee:
- Mark Green (UCLA), Luc Illusie (Paris), Kazuya Kato (Tokyo),
Eduard Looijenga (Utrecht),
- Shigeru Mukai (Nagoya), Shuji Saito (Nagoya), Sampei Usui (Osaka)
For inquiries, please e-mail to email@example.com